Looking for an Association that wants to make a difference?
- Access to Medical Malpractice Insurance and Disciplinary Defence Scheme
- The UCA 33 Principles Magazine (sent 3 times a year)
- Fortnightly Member E-Newsletter
- Fortnightly Events Email
- Access to our Resource Centre with patient templates, webinar recordings, social media content & more!
- Free access to Growth Series and ChiroBuddy webinars
- Discounted Conference Rates
- Discounted Advertising Rates
- “Find a Chiropractor” Directory
- Various discounts to suppliers
- Peer & Ethics Advice
- Head Office Advice & Support
- UCA Member Logo (for use on your own website)
|Membership Category||Membership Fee without Insurance||Membership Fee Incl. Disciplinary Defense Scheme||Insurance Incl. Med/Mal & Legal Protection)||Membership Total Incl. Insurance|
|1st Year Graduate||FREE||£528||£555*||£1083*|
|2nd Year Graduate||£200||£728||£555*||£1283*|
* Membership fee and our disciplinary defence scheme paid directly to the UCA
* Medical Malpractice Insurance Paid directly to Balens
* Membership without insurance is available to all registered chiropractors. Please contact the UCA head office.
Other Membership Categories
- Channel Islands Member - Available to Chiropractors practising in the Channel Islands.
- Overseas Member - Available to Chiropractors practising outside of the UK.
- Associate Member - Available to retired or non-practising Chiropractors.
- Affiliated Member - Available to Chiropractic Assistants/Practice Managers or Chiropractic Business Owners.
Contact Head Office for more information on benefits and cost.
Your membership will allow us to provide you and the chiropractic community with strong and effective representation. In these fast-changing times, we will strive to overcome the challenges that the profession faces with a positive vision for Chiropractic as the natural approach to health.
Tel: 01273 324857