Looking for an Association that wants to make a difference?
- Excellent Insurance Policy
- Solid Professional Advice
- Chiropractic Office Manual
- Patient Complaints Procedures
- Timely and Relevant Head Office support
- X-Ray Guidelines
- LiveWell Marketing Campaign
- The camaraderie of Likeminded Chiropractors
- UCA Membership Directory
- UCA Conferences – discounted rates
- UCA Member Logo usage
- Chiropractic Merchandise
- Discounted Advertising Rates – UCA Website and Magazine
- UCA Block Scheme Advertising – through Yellow Pages
- Website – up to date research, international health news, “find a chiro”
- Various discounts to suppliers
|Membership Category||Membership Fee without Insurance||Membership Fee Incl. Disciplinary Defense Scheme||Insurance Incl. Med/Mal & Legal Protection)||Membership Total Incl. Insurance|
|1st Year Graduate||FREE||£527||£540.09*||£1067.09*|
|2nd Year Graduate||£350||£877||£540.09*||£1417.09*|
* Membership fee and our disciplinary defence scheme paid directly to the UCA
* Medical Malpractice Insurance Paid directly to Balens
* Membership without insurance is available to all registered chiropractors. Please contact the UCA head office.
Other Membership Categories
- Overseas Member - Available to Chiropractors practicing outside of the UK.
- Associate Member - Available to retired or non-practicing Chiropractors.
- Affiliated Member - Available to Chiropractic Assistants/Practice Managers or Chiropractic Business Owners.
Contact head office for more information on benefits and cost.
Your membership will allow us to provide you and the chiropractic community with strong and effective representation. In these fast-changing times, we will strive to overcome the challenges that the profession faces with a positive vision for Chiropractic as the natural approach to health.
Join online or call the head office today for more information.
Tel: 01293 817175
Join us and become a part of Europe’s fastest growing and most dynamic Chiropractic association
Transitioning From Student To chiropractor
Here is Christian with some tips and advice on making the transition from student to chiropractor a smooth and enjoyable one.