In Collaboration With…
ANGUS PYKE: THE CHIROPRACTOR'S GUIDE TO SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Thursday 2nd, 9th & 16th February, 7:00pm - 9:00pm
Join us and Angus Pyke to revolutionise your approach to spreading the message of your practice to the public via social media.
Angus has had a love-hate relationship with marketing for the past 15 years. Initially frustrated and turned off by pushy, sleazy and get-rich-quick marking strategies, he eventually stumbled upon a heart-centred way to reach more people with his chiropractic practice. Since then, he's been in the trenches testing what works and what doesn't. He's developed a simple social media formula that even the shyest and most technophobic chiropractors can implement. Over the past 5 years, he's taught this formula to more than 5000 practitioners from around the world, helping them to reach more people, have more impact and grow their income.
What we'll cover:
- Introduction to Social Media: An overview of the various social media platforms, their features and functions, and how they can be used to connect with patients and promote a chiropractic practice.
- Setting up a Social Media Presence: Guidance on creating and optimising profiles on various social media platforms, including choosing a username, profile picture, and bio, and linking to the practice website.
- Content Creation and Curation: Tips and strategies for creating engaging and informative content that showcases the practice, educates patients, and promotes the benefits of chiropractic care.
- Video Basics for Chiropractors: Learn how to use video to engage with patients, demonstrate expertise, boost search engine rankings and stand out from the competition.
- Social Media Marketing: An introduction to using social media ads and other paid promotion tools to reach a wider audience and drive more traffic to the practice website.
- Measuring and Analysing Performance: Techniques for tracking and analysing the performance of social media posts and ads, and using the data to improve future content and marketing efforts.
- Managing Online Reputation: Strategies for responding to online reviews and managing the practice's online reputation, including how to handle negative feedback and maintain a positive presence on social media.
Kelly McLaughlin: Chiropractic & Pregnancy Workshop – Module 1
Saturday 4th February, 9.00am – 4.00pm
Join us for a one-day intensive course to learn how to provide exceptional care for your pregnant clients. With over 20 years' experience seeing pregnant ladies in practice, Kelly has built a fun and busy family-based practice. During this course she will ensure you learn tools you can use immediately to care for Mums-to-be appropriately and effectively.
Over the course of the day we will teach practical tools using an ‘easy-to-use assessment protocol' to ensure you feel confident and competent whether you are new to practice or a seasoned professional!
You will learn the importance of the anatomy around pregnancy and birth as well as the physiological changes during this time. We will look at the stages of pregnancy and birthing and importantly, your vital role in this as a Chiropractor. We will discuss common challenges your pregnant clients may face and information for you to be able to support them effectively. You will be supported on how best to give recommendations for care to your pregnant clients to help you build a pregnancy and family based practice.
We will provide up-to-date research, relevant and important information to ensure you have a deeper understanding and new skill set to take back into practice with you.
This promises to be a fun, interactive, informative day and we look forward to helping you become the 'go to' person in your community for Chiropractic pregnancy care!
All About Kelly
Kelly-Jane runs a busy, family-based practice in Reading, UK along with her husband Liam, over the past 12 years. She is also mum to 3 busy boys all of whom are home-birthed, un-medicated and home educated. An inspirational teacher, Kelly trains chiropractors across Europe in how to build family-based practices with a specific focus on caring for pregnant ladies. She is co-founder of 'Hayley and Kelly', a business running retreats for like-minded people. They have also built an online community providing information and support for people choosing to look after their health in an alternate way, as well as a growing online forum hosting international speakers in all areas of health and wellbeing. She has a passion for promoting a different approach to family health, which everybody can benefit from!