Full time associate position Mid Kent
We are looking for an enthusiastic, confident, positive team player that’s passionate about personal development and growth.
We have to offer…
- Full-time position (26+ hours)
- 3 morning, 2 evening shifts
- Saturday clinic available
- List available to take over
- Modern, redecorated, and rebranded clinic
- 3 well-trained front of house to help you build and manage your list
- Annual marketing plan
- Regular team meetings/training with the clinical directors
- Remuneration is excellent with a graded commission structure
- For new graduates, we offer to fund your 1st year GCC and BCA / UCA fees
- We use a 3-phase model of care, pain, rehab, and wellbeing
- Digital note-keeping and exercise prescription
- Paid for CPD (complete mastery practitioner programme)
- Phased promotional opportunities
- Excellent work-life balance encouraged
There's recreation and water sports close by, countryside and sports clubs in abundance, and the beach (<1hr).
Great schools, mainstream, private, and grammar all close by, family-orientated towns and villages. London less than an hour away by rail.
Please apply to