Chiropractor required - Swindon
The Swindon Chiropractic Clinic is looking for an amazing Chiropractor(s) to work within Swindon’s longest-established Chiropractic Clinic
You will be part of our team, helping us serve our local and surrounding communities with quality chiropractic care.
Our ideal candidate(s) would be enthusiastic, articulate, proactive, and can handle a fast-paced clinical environment.
We can offer:
1. A Self Employed/Independent Contractor position
2. Priority allocation and a steady flow of new patients
3. Dedicated marketing and a presence on the clinic website/social media platforms
4. PRT training for new graduate in addition to support and mentoring from experienced chiropractors
5. Fully furnished room, equipment, and supplies provided
6. Competitive commission-based remuneration % £££
The position is on a full-time basis. Starting date is negotiable for the right candidate. If you are passionate about chiropractic and patient health, please send us your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com