LOCUM (Aug/Sept) + ASSOCIATE DC, CBP corrective care clinic, LONDON SE11
Extraordinary opportunity for new grads to learn about spinal & postural correction!
- Modern, busy and vibrant clinic, fully CBP equipped: open plan, Denneroll traction tables, digital x-rays, PostureRay, well-trained support team with rehab therapists. Established procedures and systems
- Prime location in KENNINGTON: shop front, Oval Station, business park
- Full time. Employed /self-employed.
- Locum: 120-150 vis/wk with supervision
- We expect you to earn over £70K first year. Potential over £100K.
- Complete training to learn CBP and patient management (examination, x-rays, tractions, exercises, care plans, ROFs, health classes), supervised by the clinic owner with 20 years of experience
- Excellent marketing system, always 2 wks NPs list.
- 2 paid seminars per year including a CBP seminar
The successful candidate
- Outgoing and passionate about chiropractic & wellness
- Will have to complete Basic CBP Certification (paid for)
- Strives for excellence and growth, personally and professionally
- Likes to work in high energy team, in a diverse open-minded community
Send CV to email@example.com 02077937454