Amazing opportunity in Ireland
Would you like to lead a high-volume patient base in a long-established clinic with a steady flow of new patients?
Douglas Chiropractic & Physiotherapy is a high-energy, fast-paced, high-volume vitalistic chiropractic clinic. We require a passionate self-motivated Chiropractic Associate to take over an existing patient base.
The ideal candidate must be coachable and willing to learn. We require someone who has superb diversified adjusting skills and who can comfortably adjust 80-100 patients daily.
Adjusting shifts are no longer than three hours at a time with patient’s cluster-booked rather than spread out over an entire day. You will work a mixture of weekdays with early finishes and days with afternoon starts.
Compensation and Benefits
- Excellent remuneration package available, base salary plus bonuses based on clear, specific, attainable goals.
- Office procedures and marketing systems in place to enable you to achieve success.
- CAI membership fees and professional liability insurance included (circa 3.5k euro)
- 4 weeks paid annual holidays
- Weekly training with an upbeat team with full mentorship available
How To Apply
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org