Chiropractic Associate Position in Reading, Berkshire
An exciting position available in a busy Chiropractic Biophysics (CBP) based practice in Reading. We have a waiting list for new clients, therefore expanding the team to allow for abundant growth and to serve our local community. Our focus is on structural corrective care, wellness care and helping as many of the local community and surrounding areas as possible, to live a happy and healthy life.
- T-bar adjusting area, open plan rehab and traction area.
- High quality DR X-ray facilities
- Well trained and highly experienced Chiropractor and team
- One-to-one coaching
- Expand your knowledge of chiropractic and advanced biomechanical traction
- Wealth of new clients
- A positive buzzing environment
- Tuesday to Saturday half days with work/life balance
- GCC fees paid for the first year
- Team training, seminars and socials
- Interested in the CBP technique (no previous experience needed)
- Trained in the Diversified technique
- Willingness to be coached and enjoys a high energy environment.
Please apply to Bruce & Holly Hilligan: email@example.com